Mr Abraham Yeboah. He is the last of seven children. He work as a Lecturer at the Sunyani Technical University, Faculty of Business and Management Studies, Department of Marketing, as well as Department of Procurement and Supply Management. He has a wide range of knowledge and skills in the area of all the Marketing programmes.
He has practiced as a Head of Marketing and Corporate Communication in the year 2012 for Money Link Micro-Finance in Kumasi. He is a team player and dynamic in all related perspectives of the management task.
Currently, He is a PhD Marketing researcher at the University of Professional Studies, Accra. He holds a Master of Science in Marketing (MSc Marketing) from the University of Leicester (UK). Additionally, he completed University College of Management Studies, Kumasi and holds Professional Diploma in Marketing (PDipM/CIM/UK), Professional Certificate in Marketing (PCertM/CIM/UK), An Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (ACIM/CIM/UK), and Certificate in Management and Public Relations from the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (UK). He obtained Senior High Certificate from the Wenchi Methodist Secondary School, Bono Region.
Abraham Yeboah has since November 2012 been a Lecturer at the Sunyani Technical University.
Academic Area of Interest
Consumer Behaviour, Consumer Culture Theory, Marketing Strategy, Contemporary Issues in Marketing, Innovation and Brand Management, Advertising and Communication, Management of Marketing Programmes, and Quantitative Techniques / Methods in Marketing Research.
- Yeboah, A., Adjei, S. & Owusu-Prempeh, V. (2018). An Exploration of New Product Physical Attributes and Consumer Variety-Seeking in the Mobile Phone Category. British Journal of Marketing Studies, 6(5), 1-14
- Yeboah, A., Owusu-Prempeh, V. & Adjei, S. (2018). Perceived Risk Influence on Brand Made in Ghana Consumer Decision Making towards Non-Perishable Products Category. International Journal of Business and Management, 13(5), 137-146
- Yeboah, A. & Owusu-Prempeh, V. (2017). Exploring the Consumer Impulse Buying Behaviour from a Range of Consumer and Product Related Factors, Journal of International Marketing Studies, 9(2), 146-159.
- Yeboah, A., Owusu-Prempeh, V. & Adjei, S. (2017). The Influence of Offline, Online Media and Counterfeit Awareness among Non-Perishable and Non-Food Products in Ghana, Journal of International Marketing Studies, 9(6), 137-146.
Papers Under Journal Review
- 1. Attitudes towards Fashion Clothing among Youthful Consumers
- 2. Perceived Factors and Electronic Purchasing Intentions among Consumers in Ghana
- Professional Diploma in Marketing (PDiM) – The Chartered Institute of Marketing, United Kingdom (CIM/UK).
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing – United Kingdom (ACIM/UK).
- Marketing for Procurement Practitioners
- Managing Corporate Reputation
- Project Management
- Business Communication
- Principles of Marketing
- Committee Member: Department of Marketing, Course and Programme Designed for Bachelor of Technology in Marketing towards the Technical University Four Year Programme.
- Committee Member: Department of Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Course and Programme Designed for Bachelor of Technology in Procurement and Supply Chain Management towards the Technical University Four Year Programme.
- Examination Officer: Department of Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Sunyani Technical University; Sep.2013 - Dec. 2017.
- Students Project Training: Resource Person, Department of Procurement and Supply Chain Management, 2015-to-date.